Angelrox ROSE bias top
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." --Shakespeare
There is something about the very essence of the name that evokes the most classic and refined of thoughts and feelings. Sophisticated, cultured and treasured for its delicate simplicity and timeless appeal, our new Suger top suits its name.
- classic bateau neckline flatters all ages
- fitted half sleeve is perfect for all seasons
- cut on the bias to drape beautifully and skim over curves with a pretty petal of a hemline
- ideal length to go with any bottom
- we particularly love it with the HARLOW and BLOOM pant.
cloud = s|m sun = m|l joy fits more
crafted with joy in the USA in a historic textile mill from sustainable plant based bamboo stretch knits that breathe, support and will ultimately return to the earth.
because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail